- Up To 11 Hour Run Time @ 50% Load with Electric Start
- Transfer Switch Ready, Ideal for Large Home Backup Power
- 28000 Peak Watts and 20000 Rated Watts
Where To Buy:
For your toughest power needs, the Westinghouse WGen20000 Portable Generator is an ultra-duty generator engineered for strength. With 28,000 peak-Watt and 20,000 running-Watt, the WGen20000 is built with a brawny 999 cc V-Twin OHV Westinghouse Engine to yield up to 11-hours of run time on a hefty 17.17 Gal. (65 L) gas tank with a built-in fuel gauge. It features Push-Button Electric Start to make starting the WGen20000 effortless. Transfer Switch Ready L14-30R and larger 14-50R outlets have the muscle to power all your major appliances like your air conditioner, refrigerator, and sump pump as well as lights or entertainment centers at the same time with a single cord hookup. With outlets that produce less than 5% THD, the WGen20000 allows you to safely and easily charge sensitive electronics directly from the control panel without the need for additional accessories. VFT Data Center displays real-time performance information to keep you up to date with regular maintenance. Constructed with a rugged steel frame with lift brackets, the WGen20000 is conveniently portable with an included set of heavy-duty wheels and handles to have your house, travel trailer, or job site powered in-seconds. The WGen20000 is complete with a 3-year Limited Warranty and Lifetime Technical Support backed by our nationwide customer service and support network.
- 20,000 Running Watts and 28,000 Peak Watts; Easy-Access Start Panel with Push-Button Electric Start, Choke Knob, and Fuel Control Valve; Up to 17 Hours of Run Time at 25% load on a 17 Gallon Fuel Tank With Fuel Gauge
- Featuring Four GFCI 120V 5–20R Standard Household Outlets, Two 50A 120/240V 14-50R Outlets, Two 30A 120/240V L14-30R Outlets, and One 30A 120V L5-30R Outlet; All Outlets Have Rubber Covers for Added Safety
- Powered by a Heavy Duty 999cc Westinghouse V-Twin OHV Engine Featuring a Cast Iron Sleeve, Reinforced Steel Handles with Quick-Release Pins, Automatic Low Oil Shutdown, Idle Control, and Digital Readout Displaying Lifetime Run Hours, Volts, and Frequency.
- Plug-and-Play: Oil, Funnel, Setup Guide, and Manual to Get You Started Right Out of the Box
- All Westinghouse Portable Generators are Functionally Tested in the Factory and May Contain Minimum Residual Oil and/or Fuel Odor; EPA Compliant; Backed by 3-Year Limited Service, Labor, and Parts Coverage with Nationwide Customer Service Network