The convenient and easy-to-use Westinghouse WGen2000 Gasoline Powered Portable Generator is a dependable way to supply power to your essential electric appliances. With 2,500 peak watts and 2,000 running watts, it’s ideal for working on DIY projects, generating power in a remote area, or as an emergency backup during a power outage. It’s light weight and compact, allowing you to easily transport it wherever you’d like. Additionally, the WGen2000 features an intuitive control panel, a hardened steel frame with added roll bars to protect its 4 Gal. (15 L) gas tank, and durable rubber outlet covers on all four of the 120-Volt 20 Amp 5-20R standard household outlets. These features, combined with a 3-Year Warranty and Lifetime Technical Support make the WGen2000 a reliable portable power solution wherever you go.
- Perfect as a dependable power source in emergency situations or portable power for recreational activities
- 2,000 running watts, 2,500 peak watts with recoil start
- Runs for up to 20 hours on a 4 gal. fuel tank with built-in fuel gauge
- Powered by a 212cc 4-Stroke OHV Westinghouse Engine constructed with a durable cast iron sleeve
- Compact and portable at 97 lb. with as low as 68 dBA operating volume
- (2) 5-20R 120-Volt household duplex receptacles with rubber outlet covers
- Safe and convenient with automatic low oil shutdown, automatic voltage regulation, and overload protection