ePX2000 Electric Pressure Washer
- 1500 Max PSI, 1.5 Max GPM; Only 15 lbs.
- Detachable Soap Tank with Adjustable Angle Spray Wand
- Goes Where You Go with 360º Quick-Lock Wheels
Where To Buy:
Tackle the toughest grime with the Westinghouse ePX2000 Electric Pressure Washer designed for your most easy and convenient cleaning experience yet. Delivering 1500 max PSI of pressure with up to 1.5 GPM of water flow, this pressure washer has the muscle to scrub away mildew, grease, oil, tar, mud, rust, and more for all household surfaces with pure scouring force. Engineered to be perfectly balanced with a low center of gravity at 14 in. tall, it utilizes four-wheel steering with anti-tipping technology to dramatically increase comfort of use and maneuverability. With 360° turns, it’ll follow you wherever you go in one smooth motion from driveway to grass to maximize the efficiency of your cleaning tasks. Constructed into an ultra-compact package, tuck it away and pull it out of storage with ease. The ePX2000 features an adjustable fan spray wand with a foaming soap cannon and a flexible 15 ft. easy-coil hose for versatility at your fingertips. Backed by a Total Stop System to conserve energy and prolong pump life, the ePX2000 Electric Pressure Washer will keep you blasting away dirt with half the size and all the power.
- 1500 max PSI of force and up to 1.5 GPM water flow
- Four Quick-Lock wheels with 360° steering design and low center of gravity engineered for anti-tipping agility across all surfaces
- Ultra-compact and lightweight at 14 in. tall and 15 lb. for convenient storage and portability
- Adjustable spray wand with easy-coil nylon-braided 15 ft. hose
- Foaming soap cannon with 10 oz. (300 mL) detachable soap bottle for additional detergents
- Blasts away mildew, grease, oil, tar, mud, rust, and more on decks, driveways, garage floors, stairs, fencing, patio furniture, and vehicles
- Total Stop System automatically stops pump when trigger is not engaged to conserve energy, prolong pump life, and prevent accidental usage
- Backed by 3-Year Limited Warranty with Lifetime Technical Support