The Westinghouse WGen3600v Portable Generator is a convenient generator to keep you powered on the road or at your home during a power outage. With 4,650 peak watts and 3,600 running watts, this generator runs for up to 13.5 hours at a time with a 4 gallon (15 L) gasoline fuel tank. The WGen3600v features a powerful 212cc 4-Stroke OHV Westinghouse Engine with a cast iron sleeve designed for durability, featuring a built-in fuel gauge and automatic low oil shutdown. It’s equipped with an RV Ready TT-30R 30A outlet that conveniently hooks to your travel trailer, keeping the air conditioner and travel necessities up and running all day long with an L5-30R outlet and household duplex outlets. Without the addition of the wheel kit, this unit minimizes sliding when being transported. Rubber outlet covers provide added protection from the environment and rugged conditions. An intuitive control panel makes the WGen3600v simple and easy to use with guided yellow touchpoints while VFT Data Center displays real-time information to keep up to date with regularly scheduled maintenance. The WGen3600v Portable Generator is complete with a 3-Year Warranty and Lifetime Technical Support, backed by our nationwide Westinghouse customer service and support network.
- Perfect as a portable power solution for travel trailers or a backup power source at home
- 3,600 running watts, 4,650 peak watts with recoil start
- Runs for up to 13.5 hours on a 4 gal. fuel tank with built-in fuel gauge
- Powered by a 212cc 4-Stroke OHV Westinghouse Engine constructed with a durable cast iron sleeve
- Compact and portable at 99 lb. with as low as 68 dBA operating volume
- (1) 120-Volt duplex household outlets, (1) L5-30R, and (1) TT-30R RV receptacle with rubber outlet covers
- Safe and convenient with automatic low oil shutdown, automatic voltage regulation, and overload protection