The Westinghouse iGen2600 Portable Inverter Generator produces 2,600 peak watts and 2,200 running watts, making it perfect as an emergency backup for home use or for recreational use. The iGen2600 can simultaneously power most refrigerators and large appliances as well as any home necessities you may need while traveling. Powered by a 4-Stroke OHV Westinghouse engine, the iGen2600 is engineered to automatically adjust its engine speed to produce only the amount of power needed for enhanced fuel efficiency. Its lightweight and convenient, weighing 48 lbs. with a built-in carrying handle for easy portability. The iGen2600 has an ultra low tone for community friendly use, operating as low as 52 dBA which is quieter than the average conversation. Unlike traditional generators, the iGen2600 safely powers sensitive electronics like plasma/LCD televisions, laptops, tablets, and mobile devices by producing clean, stable power at less than 3% THD. If you need more power, the iGen2600 is parallel capable and can be paired with another Westinghouse Inverter Generator using the Westinghouse WHPC Parallel Cord (sold separately). The iGen2600 has built-in safety features including low oil shutdown and overload protection while backed by a 3-year limited warranty and lifetime technical support.
- Bring power to your home during a power outage or recreational activities
- 2600 peak watts, 2200 running watts and runs for up to 10-hours on a 1.0 Gal. gas tank
- Enhanced fuel efficiency - variable engine speeds allow 30% to 50% higher fuel efficiency than a traditional generator
- iGen2600 is compact and lightweight, weighing only 48 lbs. and features a built-in carry handle for easy transportation
- All Westinghouse portable generators are functionally tested in the factory and may contain minimum residual oil and/or fuel odor