ePX3500 Electric Pressure Washer
- 2500 Max PSI*, 1.76 Max GPM*; Only 19 lbs.
- Onboard Soap Tank; 0º, 15º, 25º, Turbo, Soap Quick-Connect Nozzle Tips
- Goes Where You Go with 360º Quick-Lock Wheels
Where To Buy:
Tackle the toughest grime with the Westinghouse ePX3500 Electric Pressure Washer designed for your most easy and convenient cleaning experience yet. Delivering 2500 max PSI of pressure (at initial discharge per CSA internal pressure testing) with up to 1.76 GPM of water flow (without nozzle at minimum pressure), this electric pressure washer has the muscle to scrub away mildew, grease, oil, tar, mud, rust, and more for all household surfaces with pure scouring force. Engineered to be perfectly balanced with a low center of gravity at 16.5 in. tall, it utilizes anti-tipping technology with four-wheel steering to dramatically increase comfort of use and maneuverability. With 360° turns, it’ll follow you wherever you go in one smooth motion from driveway to grass to maximize the efficiency of your cleaning tasks. Constructed into a super compact package, tuck it away and pull it out of storage with ease. This electric pressure washer features a pro-style gun with five Quick Connect spray tips, onboard detergent tank, and a flexible 25 ft. easy-coil hose for versatility at your fingertips. Backed by a Total Stop System (TSS) to conserve energy and prolong pump life, the ePX3500 Electric Pressure Washer will keep you blasting away dirt with half the size and all the power.
- 2500 max PSI* (at initial discharge per CSA internal pressure testing) and up to 1.76 max GPM* (without nozzle at minimum pressure)
- Four Quick-Lock wheels with 360° steering design and low center of gravity engineered for anti-tipping agility
- Super compact and lightweight at 16.5 in. tall and 19 lb. for convenient storage and portability
- Five Quick Connect nozzle tips (0°, 15°, 25°, turbo, and soap applicator)
- Pro-style steel extendable 17.5 in. wand with easy-coil nylon-braided 25 ft. hose
- 20 oz. (600 mL) onboard detergent tank for additional detergents/chemicals
- Blasts away mildew, grease, oil, tar, mud, rust, and more on decks, driveways, garage floors, stairs, fencing, patio furniture, and vehicles
- Total Stop System automatically stops pump when trigger is not engaged to conserve energy, prolong pump life, and prevent accidental usage
- Backed by 3-Year Limited Warranty with Lifetime Technical Support