The Westinghouse iGen200s Portable Power Station is a no-hassle solution for your power needs. Built with a lithium-ion battery for clean power, the iGen200s is maintenance-free and produces no noise and no fumes for safe use indoors or outdoors. This power station is solar panel capable for environmentally friendly charging wherever you are. Providing 194-Watt hours of power with 150 continuous watts and 300 peak watts, it’s designed to power all your necessary electronic devices during all your activities such as camping, tailgating, and festivals.
The control panel features three USB ports, two household outlets, a 12V DC outlet, and an LED display. The LED display provides information on the wattage, charging status, and remaining battery life. Sturdy and compact construction makes this power station easy to take wherever you go or easily store when not in use. Providing ease of use and a name you can trust, rely on the Westinghouse iGen200s for your portable power needs.
Perfect for camping, hiking, hunting, fishing, road trips, tailgating, music festivals, or outdoor parties
- Use as an emergency backup at home or anywhere without access to utility power
- 194 Watt-hours with 150 continuous watts and 300 peak watts
- Charges up to 9 devices at a time that can power up to 40 hours of lights, 3 hours of TV, 14 smartphone charges, 3 laptop charges, and 6 drone charges
- 4 lb. of sturdy, compact construction allows for easy transport and storage
- No fuel, no fumes, and no noise for indoor and campsite friendly use
- LED display provides all controls and power station information in one place
- Three USB ports including USB-C and Quick Charge 3.0 port, one 12V car cigarette outlet, DC outputs, and two 120V household outlets
- 3 ways to charge with included car charger, wall charger, and optional solar panel charger for sustainable use
- Lithium-ion batteries provide long-lasting maintenance-free power
- Built-in safety features protect the battery and connected devices