The Westinghouse 50 ft. Generator RV Extension Cord allows you to connect your RV or travel trailer to a reliable power source. Versatile for campsites and homes, this heavy duty service cord comes with a TT-30R female end and a TT-30P male end to extend your power up to 50 ft. of additional length. It has an extra hard thermoplastic jacket that is highly durable and weather-resistant to harsh environments. Easy to store and install, the 30A cord is UL-listed and guarantees a secure connection.
- 50 feet 600 volt 30 amp TT-30 male/female end 3-prong extension cord perfect for RV use
- Heavy duty STW thermoplastic rubber jacket with 12 gauge 3 conductor copper wiring
- Made of flexible materials & weather, chemical, moisture, and abrasion resistant
- Insulated to withstand extreme temperatures from -31° F to 140° F
- Suitable for outdoor use such as campgrounds, motor homes, mobile home, and recreational sites