Built for professionals, the versatile Westinghouse iPro4200 Inverter Generator is a smart portable power solution for the job site. With 4,200 peak watts and 3,500 running watts, run your power tools on the OSHA compliant generator with full panel GFCI, automatic low oil shutdown, and overload protection for added safety as you’re busy conquering your workload. All 5-20R standard household outlets and USB outlets produce less than 3% total harmonic distortion to supply clean power for handling equipment with sensitive electronics such as laptop computers, tablets, or cell phones. Constructed with a 212cc 4-Stroke OHV Westinghouse Engine, the iPro4200 is engineered to dynamically adjust its engine speed based on the power drawn to reduce exhaust emissions, extend the engine life, and boost fuel economy while Efficiency Mode further conserves power consumption. With a unique combination of open-frame design and inverter technology, you get maximum fuel efficiency as well as the strength of a conventional generator. VFT Data Center displays real-time performance information to keep you up to date with regular maintenance. A rugged steel frame protects the engine while maintaining up to twenty to forty pounds lighter than leading traditional generators. The iPro4200 is ensured by a 3-year limited warranty with a nationwide service network and lifetime technical support.
- Perfect as a dependable source of power for jobsites or backup power for emergency events
- 4200 peak watts, 3500 running watts and runs for up to 18 hours on a 2.6 gal. gas tank
- Variable engine speed draws only the power needed for your load - 30% to 50% more fuel efficient than a traditional generator
- Weighs 82 lb. - conveniently 20-40 lb. lighter than leading conventional generators in its class for lighter weight and portability
- Quieter operation - the iPro4200 produces an operational volume as low as 64 dB