The Westinghouse iGen4500DF Dual Fuel Inverter Generator is a premium power solution to meet your portable power needs whether you're camping or on the go. With a TT-30R RV Ready Outlet, two 20A household outlets, and built-in USB ports, this generator is ideal for recreational activities or as an emergency backup source. It's engineered for maximum fuel efficiency with variable engine speed to produce only the power you need at any given time, running up to 18 hours on a 3.4-gallon gas tank. As a dual fuel generator, the iGen4500DF operates on gasoline or propane for versatility wherever you are. Conveniently built with Push-Button Electric Start and wireless remote start, the key fob can start up from up to 109 yds. away for easy ignition and has an LED Data Center with an automatic rotating digital display to keep you up to date with real-time information. At less than 3% THD, the iGen4500DF is perfect for running sensitive electronics like LCD/plasma televisions, laptops, tablets, or mobile devices that require clean, stable power. It features a lightweight, compact design with wheels and an extendable suitcase-style handle, making this model effortlessly more portable than traditional generators. The iGen4500DF is ensured by a 3-year warranty from a nationwide service network and lifetime technical support.
- Bring power to your home during a power outage or recreational activities
- Dual fuel - conveniently runs on gasoline or propane (LPG) for versatile operation
- 4500 peak watts, 3700 running watts and runs for up to 18 hours on a 3.4 gal. gas tank
- Enhanced fuel efficiency - variable engine speeds allow 30% to 50% higher fuel efficiency than a traditional generator
- Compact and powerful design - features telescoping handle and never-flat wheels for easy portability at 98 lb.