Whether you need a power supply for home backup or for recreation, the Westinghouse iGen1200 Inverter Generator is a compact and dependable portable power solution. It's versatile and easy-to-use, offering 1,200 peak watts and 1,000 running watts. Powered by a 4-Stroke OHV Westinghouse Engine, the iGen1200 is engineered to automatically adjust its engine speed to produce only the amount of power needed to power your necessities for enhanced fuel efficiency. It’s ultra-portable, weighing only 33 lb. with a built-in carrying handle. The iGen1200 is neighborhood and community-friendly operating as low as 52 dBA, making it quieter than a normal conversation. Unlike traditional generators, the iGen1200 safely power sensitive electronic devices such as televisions, laptops, and mobile devices with clean and stable power at less than 3% THD. If you need more power, the iGen1200 is parallel capable and can be paired with another Westinghouse Inverter Generator using the Westinghouse WHPC Parallel Cord (sold separately). The iGen1200 has built-in safety features including low oil shutdown and overload protection while backed by a 3-year warranty and lifetime technical support.
- Bring power to your home during a power outage or recreational activities
- 1200 peak watts, 1000 running watts and runs for up to 9 hours on a 0.8 gal. gas tank
- Lightweight and compact design - the iGen1200 weighs 33 lb. and features a built-in carry handle for easy transportation
- Super quiet - as low as 52 dBA with double-insulated acoustic enclosure, asymmetrical cooling fans, and low tone mufflers to reduce operating noise
- Safely powers sensitive electronics such as laptop computers, cell phones, and more with less than 3% THD
- Features 2 USB ports (5-Volt DC) and a 120-Volt AC 20 Amp household duplex receptacles