WH3700iXLTc Inverter Generator with CO Sensor
- Perfect for Camping, Tailgating, RV's, Home Backup, and More
- Parallel Capable with Included Parallel Cords
- 3700 Peak Watts and 3000 Rated Watts with Easy-Start
Where To Buy:
The Westinghouse WH3700iXLTc Inverter Generator is a convenient power solution to meet your portable power needs whether you're camping or on the go. With a L5-30R RV Ready Outlet and included L5-30R to TT-30R adapter, two 20A household outlets, and built-in USB ports, this generator is ideal for recreational activities or as an emergency backup power source. It's engineered for maximum fuel efficiency with a variable engine speed to produce only the power you need at any given time, running for up to 8 hours on a 1.3-gallon fuel tank. At less than 3% THD, the WH3700iXLTc is perfect for running sensitive electronics like LCD/plasma televisions, laptops, tablets, or mobile devices that require clean, stable power. The control panel features LED lights that illuminate the panel when the generator is running so you can easily see in the dark. It features a lightweight, compact design with wheels and an extendable suitcase-style handle, making this model effortlessly more portable than traditional generators. If you need more power, the WH3700iXLTc is parallel capable and can be paired with another Westinghouse Inverter Generator using the included parallel cords. The WH3700iXLTc features automatic low oil and carbon monoxide (CO) shutdown, voltage regulation, and overload protection, complete with a 3-Year Limited Warranty and Lifetime Technical Support, backed by our nationwide Westinghouse service network.
- Bring power to your home during a power outage or recreational activities
- 3700 peak watts, 3000 running watts and runs for up to 8 hours on a 1.3 gal. gas tank
- Enhanced fuel efficiency - variable engine speeds allow 30% to 50% higher fuel efficiency than a traditional generator
- Compact and powerful design - features telescoping handle and never-flat wheels for easy portability at 70.5 lb.
- Super quiet - as low as 58 dBA with double-insulated acoustic enclosure, asymmetrical cooling fans, and low tone mufflers to reduce operating noise
- Safely powers sensitive electronics such as laptop computers, cell phones and more
- LED lights illuminate the control panel when the generator is running
- RV Ready L5-30R (with included L5-30R to TT-30R adapter) outlet keeps this compact generator versatile for campgrounds, tailgates, and other outdoor festivities
- Featuring Automatic Low Oil and Carbon Monoxide (CO) Shutdown
- All Westinghouse portable generators are functionally tested in the factory and may contain minimum residual oil and/or fuel odor